How do I lean out my fuel/air mix ratio ?
1) After you add a 2 -3 liter hydrogen booster cell and bubbler and hose to your car's air intake. You will be making a known element : hydrogen & oxygen to your nitrogen/oxygen air mix. You will be adding a better air to your fuel/air ratio mix. It will be like adding a 120 octane boost! No #1 New rule, don't start the hydrogen boost till after 5 minutes after the car warms up and changes from open loop to the closed loop mode, after it pings all it's sensors to see that everything is doing fine, then turn on your 2-3 liters of hydroxy gas to your air intake. This way it takes longer for your car to figure out your running lean, green and mean. The O2 exhaust sensors will sense too much oxygen, a lean burn, and will tell the ECM to flood the engine with gas. It wants your engine to go 14.7/1 of even richer to 13/1, the hottest your engine can get, so that it will re-burn the fuel one more time in the catalytic converter. A total redundant polluting system, that needs a make over.
Read all the way down to grasp the way different cars react. I have listed many ways to do this lean, some
1) Add an EFIE. I keep hearing this EFIE ( e-fee) What the hell is that? George Wisemen from Eagle-Research.com coined the phrase " Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer" He has been selling them since the 1980's. One of his first products, it has now changed a few times to the one that is being sold today. It can help lean your air/fuel ratio to 18:1 He also was taken to court 8 times over this device, from Oil Corps. He won every time and continues to sell his device.
2) Add a Dual O2 Sensor (EFIE) A free to the public circuit now being sold by HG Garage.
3) Add a O2 sensor extended and or spacer/isolator. This is another simple way to lean your fuel by fooling the oxygen sensor to sense no oxygen in the tail pipe. Some don't believe in this method, some say it worked for me, others said it did not. Some say the tin foiling of the outside O2 sensor is easier, if you have that type of O2 sensor that senses the O2 on the outside compared to the O2 on the inside of the pipe.
5) Add a Scangauge II to your dash and try disconnecting your o2 sensors and then clear the O2 sensor code with your Scangauge. Then override your fuel injectors by adding a MAP potentiometer on the dash and lean your fuel up to 100?1 if you like. It will go past the 18/1 of the EFIE can only do. This method only works on some cars, Dodge is not one of them.
6) Hack your ECM and change the Open Loop Mode to run lean. To learn all about this just google " ECM+hack" and it opens up a large source of information. Beware hacking into your ECM is against the law in most states, I don't recommend it, but I will mention that some have found this method to work. Who will know if you did this type of work or not? Mechanics and professional auto repair shops, can get big fines if they are caught doing so. You and your private garage is up to you and the responsibility is in the hand of the driver.
Write your congressman and representatives to change this law, that is NOT written in stone by the Oil Corps and World Banks, highly paid lobbyists. America is owned by the people for the people, not by the IMF & World Bank who own most of the stock of the Oil Corps and sit on their board of directors. America was founded on Godly Principals from the heart of the golden rule "Do unto others as they due unto you."
Also we at HG garage like to pulse the DC with a simple square wave pulse and a 2-3 volt between the plates cell so we can make the magic Brown's Gas or Ortho-hydrogen. Ortho hydrogen that CANNOT be stored in tanks, must be burned as you make it. Called : "On Board Electrolysis. ( Yull Brown, discovered this 2 volt system with a pulsed square wave current and a frequency dial.) Why magic, because it is 2.4x's more powerful than the hydrogen in the tanks and has implosive properties as well explosive properties, in which makes it a safer gas to use. Instead of blowing up, it sucks back and the flame goes out, not all the time, but I have witnessed this before. An electrical gas not a flame gas that is measured by BTU's. Also another magical thing about Brown's Gas (not brown colored at all, but clear with a blue tint) if you put nuclear water in a Brown's Gas incinerator the nuclear waste would be neutralized back to an inert material. You can buy a DVD video from eagle-research.com about ole Yull, only $30. Yull demonstrated his torch an cell. The hydrogen from hydrogen stations or the guys with solar panels on their roofs and they make the H gas at home or there own factory are compressing para-hydrogen (hydrogen cells that separate the 2 gases made from electrolysis, they vent the oxygen someplace else into there homes for better breathing air in you home.) (Like in Vegas they pump oxygen into the casinos to keep the gamblers awake, till early hours into the morning.) What is difference between para and ortho hydrogen? Para hydrogen, the kind of hydrogen that can be compressed into a liquid, the molecules are magnetically apposed to each other, meaning they want to escape and get away from each other. As Ortho-hydrogen the molecules are magnetically attracted to each other, the molecules with stick with oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen and other gases, so if you build up pressure in your cell it has more power. Get it up to 25 .lbs then start your engine it will run for a short while on this gas alone. Watch out though, some cells will ignite at higher pressure, even 15 lbs then you cell may blow up. Don't try this at home, rather try it out doors. THe reason for the higher power is due to the clustering of the molecules. Peter Lowerie, followed Archie Blue's cell design of 3 cells, the gas would go from one to the next , then to the next cell, every time increasing the size of the hose , finally a 1" fat hose to the engines intake to a Impco type propane carburetor. He said after the 3 cells of gathering of gases by the time it hits the combustion chamber it is really powerful. 2.4x' more powerful than regular hydrogen gas.
Please go here for even more valuable information from my friend Fran at Hydrogen-Boost.com
Now we gave you the information, please don't hold us to it. Read our terms and condition link below
About / Awareness / Education / HG store / Terms of HG / Contact / Links / Sponsor
Hydrogen Garage LLC • California • USA